Young Living Lavender Essential Oil - Sleep - Burns - Eczema - Cuts - Allergies - Sunburn - Scars
LAVENDER is the most versatile of all essential oils. Therapeutic-grade lavender has been highly regarded for the skin. Lavender has been clinically evaluated for its relaxing effects. It may be used to cleanse cuts, bruises and skin irritations. The fragrance is calming, relaxing and balancing –physically and emotionally. This plant is grown and distilled at the Young Living Farms.
1. Calming. Rub Lavender oil on the feet for a calming effect on the body.
2. Sleep Aid. Rub a drop of Lavender oil on your palms and smooth on your
pillow to help you sleep.
3. Bee Sting / Insect Bite. Put a drop of Lavender oil on a bee sting or insect
bite to stop itching and reduce swelling.
4. Minor Burn. Put 2-3 drops Lavender oil on a minor burn to decrease pain.
5. Cuts. Drop Lavender oil on cut to stop bleeding, clean wound, and kill bac-
6. Eczema / Dermatitis. Mix several drops of Lavender oil with V-6 Vegeta-
ble Mixing Oil and use topically on eczema and dermatitis.
7. Motion Sickness. To alleviate the symptoms of motion sickness, place a
drop of Lavender oil on end of tongue, behind the ears or around the navel.
8. Nosebleed. To stop a nosebleed, put a drop of Lavender oil on a tissue and
wrap it around a small chip of ice. Push the tissue covered ice chip up under
the middle of the top lip to the base of the nose and hold as long as comfort-
able or until the bleeding stops (do not freeze the lip or gum).
9. Unblock Tear Ducts. Rub a drop of Lavender oil over the bridge of the
nose to unblock tear ducts.
10. Dry / Chapped Skin. Rub Lavender oil on dry or chapped skin.
11. Chapped / Sunburned Lips. Rub a drop of Lavender oil on chapped or
12. Scar Tissue. To reduce or minimize the formation of scar tissue, massage
Lavender oil on and around the affected area.
13. Deodorant. Rub 2-4 drops Lavender oil over armpit area to act as a deodor-
14. Hay Fever. Rub a drop of Lavender oil between your palms and inhale
deeply to help alleviate the symptoms of hay fever.
15. Dandruff. Rub several drops of Lavender oil into the scalp to help eliminate
16. Moths & Insects. Place a few drops of Lavender oil on a cotton ball and
place in your linen closet to scent linens and repel moths and insects.
17. Water Fountains. Place a drop of Lavender oil in your water fountain to
scent the air, kill bacteria and prolong the time between cleanings.
18. Sweeten Laundry. Place a few drops of Lavender oil on a wet cloth and
throw into the dryer to deodorize and freshen your laundry.
19. Cold Sores. Put a drop of Lavender oil on a cold sore.
20. Allergies. Diffuse Lavender oil to alleviate the symptoms of allergies.
21. Sunburn. Spritz several drops of Lavender oil mixed with distilled water on
a sunburn to decrease pain.
22. Rashes. Apply 2-3 drops of Lavender oil to a rash to stop the itching and heal the skin.
14 Things Orange Es...
Imagine strolling through a fresh, blooming orchard, handpicking a juicy, ripe orange and savoring its tangy taste. Want to enjoy a moment li...Read More
Young Living Essent...
Transform your life today! The 2019 Premium Starter Kit is your introduction to a new lifestyle free of harsh chemicals and toxins. Packed with Yo...Read More
Frankincense essential oil (Boswellia carterii) has a broad range of uses, from enhancing spiritual and meditative practice to use in beauty rout...Read More