The Dangers of Chlorine Bleach
Bleach is one of the most harmful and corrosive chemicals but can be found under most everyone's kitchen sink and easily obtained in most grocery stores.
Here are 7 reasons to get bleach out of your home:
1. Bleach can cause respiratory problems in children and has been linked to asthma and allergies.
2. Mixing bleach with ammonia forms chlorine gas and dangerous toxic fumes which can even be deadly. When using bleach in your home, you can accidentally mix it with other cleaners such as window cleaners, dishwasher detergents and drain cleaners with negative results.
3. If you have ever noticed bleach causing your eyes or skin to burn, you know the harmful effects. Inhaling bleach can also cause harm to your lungs, lightheadedness, and coughing. Getting beach in your eyes can be serious.
4. Bleach is also very dangerous for your pets. Cleaning with bleach can lead to deposits on their fur and when grooming themselves they can ingest it. Smaller pets such as birds can suffer just by smelling a little amount of fumes.
5. Bleach by-products are often released into the environment by manufacturers. Mixed with other chemicals can form dioxins which are highly dangerous for wildlife. It can last for years and begin to accumulate into the air as well.
6. Chlorinated drinking water can oxidize organic contaminants thus producing trihalomethanes which have been know to cause cancer, autoimmune disorders and children's' developmental issues.
7. Bleach is found in thousands of products, especially household cleaners. Also in teeth whiteners, hair color, skin whiteners and is even used to making sweeteners such as Splenda.
The good news is that you can eliminate chlorine bleach from your home and make it much safer for your family and pets by using chemical-free products that are inexpensive, tested and safe for the environment.
50 Ways to Use Armo...
50 ways to use Armor (Thieves): Apply 1-3 drops to cuts or open wounds to prevent infection and promote healing. Mix with a tablespoon of water,...Read More
Pure Essential Oils...
Get Essential Oils at 40-75% off competitors prices.* *Prices are .5 fl. oz. (equals 15 ml.) Save 30-50% off these environmentally safe produ...Read More
The Dangers of Chlo...
Bleach is one of the most harmful and corrosive chemicals but can be found under most everyone's kitchen sink and easily obtained in most grocery s...Read More