Frankincense Essential Oil by Young Living - Mood - Stress - Scars - Pain - Skin - Inflammation
In addition to elevated spiritual experiences, Frankincense can help you maintain the appearance of radiant skin.
Some of the Many Uses for Frankincense:
- Mood uplifting - Frankincense is very powerful to improve your moods. Wear it like a perfume and inhale. Frankincense is a good essential to diffuse.
- Stress Relief - Apply to temples or wear as perfume. Inhale.
- Frankincense is great for skin - Frankincense promotes the regeneration of skin and healthy cells. It is an excellent choice for preventing or reducing wrinkles when used topically. I personally use it neat, but some prefer to dilute it with a carrier oil.
- Scar Tissue - Frankincense helps fade scars from acne, stretch marks and surgery.
Gary Young's Scar Recipe
10 drops helichrysum
6 drops lavender
8 drops lemongrass
4 drops patchouli
5 drops myrrh
15ml V-6 Mixing oil
MIX IN THE ORDER GIVEN (VERY important!!!), rolling the bottle between your palms after adding each oil. Apply topically at least 3-4 times a day.
5. Relieve Skin Itching - Apply a couple drops of Frankincense to the area of itching.
- Relieve Pain - Rub on sore joints to relieve arthritis pain and pain from injuries.
- Disinfect Cuts and Scrapes - Apply a drop of Frankincense to wounds to clean and disinfect.
- Remove Warts - Apply topically to the wart. Apply a couple times a day until the wart is gone. May take a couple weeks.
- Reduce Inflammation - Put a few drops in capsule or apply topically.
- Strengthen Immune System - Apply to bottom of feet or take in capsule.
Frankincense is on the GRAS List. (Generally Regarded As Safe) approved by the FDA as food additive. This means it can be taken internally but you would want to make sure you have truly unadulterated frankincense.
Never take oils internally unless you are using Young Living Oils. Many oils are adulterated even though labeled 100% PURE.
11. During Pregnancy and Labor - Apply to lower back to ease pain. It also helps with calming.
- Enhance Visual Acuity - Many have eliminated the need for reading glasses by applying frankincense around the eye area - on the cheek bone and brow bone. Over a period of months, the vision often improves.
Some have even regained the peripheral vision that had been limited. They put one drop of frankincense in the palm, rubbed the palms together, and cupped the palms over open eyes for 3 minutes 2-3 times each day.
NOTE: This can cause the eyes to water and/or tingle as the molecules of the essential oils disperse. In addition, remember that the condition did not occur "overnight", and it may take many months before significant improvement is noticed.
- Clear Thinking - Use it for "brain fog" and have trouble thinking clearly. Put a drop on your finger and rub it on your forehead and temples. Put one or two drops of frankincense in the palm of your hands, rub palms together, cup over nose and inhale. Frankincense is one of the ingredients in Young Living's oil blend Brain Power.
- Knee Pain - Apply a few drops to sore knees to ease discomfort.
Buy Frankincense Essential Oil by Young Living
14 Things Orange Es...
Imagine strolling through a fresh, blooming orchard, handpicking a juicy, ripe orange and savoring its tangy taste. Want to enjoy a moment li...Read More
Young Living Essent...
Transform your life today! The 2019 Premium Starter Kit is your introduction to a new lifestyle free of harsh chemicals and toxins. Packed with Yo...Read More
Frankincense essential oil (Boswellia carterii) has a broad range of uses, from enhancing spiritual and meditative practice to use in beauty rout...Read More