Frankincense Essential Oil for Mood - Stress - Scars - Pain - Skin - Inflammation
In addition to elevated spiritual experiences, Frankincense can help you maintain the appearance of beautiful skin.
Some of the Many Uses for Frankincense:
- Mood uplifting - Frankincense is very powerful to improve your moods. Wear it like a perfume and inhale. Frankincense is a good essential to diffuse.
- Stress Relief - Apply to temples or wear as perfume. Inhale.
- Frankincense is great for skin - Frankincense promotes the regeneration of skin and healthy cells. It is an excellent choice for preventing or reducing wrinkles when used topically. I personally use it neat, but some prefer to dilute it with a carrier oil.
- Scar Tissue - Frankincense helps fade scars from acne, stretch marks and surgery. Scar Recipe: 10 drops helichrysum, 6 drops lavender, 8 drops lemongrass, 4 drops patchouli, 5 drops myrrh, 15ml V-6 Mixing oil. MIX IN THE ORDER GIVEN (VERY important!!!), rolling the bottle between your palms after adding each oil. Apply topically at least 3-4 times a day.
- Relieve Skin Itching - Apply a couple drops of Frankincense to the area of itching.
- Relieve Pain - Rub on sore joints to relieve arthritis pain and pain from injuries.
- Disinfect Cuts and Scrapes - Apply a drop of Frankincense to wounds to clean and disinfect.
- Remove Warts - Apply topically to the wart. Apply a couple times a day until the wart is gone. May take a couple weeks.
- Reduce Inflammation - Put a few drops in capsule or apply topically.
- Strengthen Immune System - Apply to bottom of feet or take in capsule.
- During Pregnancy and Labor - Apply to lower back to ease pain. It also helps with calming.
- Enhance Visual Acuity - Many have eliminated the need for reading glasses by applying frankincense around the eye area - on the cheek bone and brow bone. Over a period of months, the vision often improves.
- Clear Thinking - Use it for "brain fog" and have trouble thinking clearly. Put a drop on your finger and rub it on your forehead and temples. Put one or two drops of frankincense in the palm of your hands, rub palms together, cup over nose and inhale.
- Knee Pain - Apply a few drops to sore knees to ease discomfort. ___________________________________________
Save 30-50% off environmentally safe products when you join the shopping club that offers high quality products at Walmart prices!
The Dangers of Chlo...
Bleach is one of the most harmful and corrosive chemicals but can be found under most everyone's kitchen sink and easily obtained in most grocery s...Read More
Keep Your Home Clea...
Harsh, toxic household cleaners are hard on your family's health. Getting rid of chemicals in your home and replacing them with safe alternatives ...Read More
14 Things Orange Es...
14 Things Orange Essential Oil Lovers have to Try!Read More