50 Ways to Use Armor / Thieves Essential Oil
- Apply 1-3 drops to cuts or open wounds to prevent infection and promote healing.
- Mix with a tablespoon of water, gargle and swallow for a sore throat.
- Apply to upper chest and throat with V-6 Massage Oil for bronchitis.
- Put a drop on your thumb and apply to the roof of your mouth for a headache.
- Put 4-8 drops in a capsule with olive oil and swallow daily for longevity.
- For acne, take internally and apply to the skin diluted with V-6 Massage Oil.
- Put a couple drops directly on the soles of your feet to protect you from colds and flu.
- Diffuse in your home to keep the germ count down.
- Breathe in the vapors when you have lung congestion.
- Use to clean pet cages, creating a healthier environment for them.
- Add a few drops to your dishwasher for cleaner dishes.
- Add to your laundry cycle for cleaner clothes.
- Add several drops to your mop water for cleaner floors.
- Mix 8-12 drops with water in a 4 oz. spray bottle to repel insects on your flowers and plants.
- Use to dissolve the gummy adhesive on price labels.
- Apply to bee and wasp stings to neutralize the toxin and relieve the pain.
- Apply to gums to prevent and treat gum disease.
- Apply orally to maintain healthy teeth and reduce cavities.
- Apply a drop or two to gums and teeth for pain relief from toothaches.
- Diffuse 15-30 minutes daily in homes or business to solve mold problems.
- Add 1 drop to orange juice and drink to reduce phlegm and congestion.
- Apply to broken bones or joints with V-6 for pain relief and to hasten healing.
- Put a drop in your cup of tea for flavor and to maintain health.
- Put on the tip of your tongue to help you stop smoking.
- Put on cold sores and cancer sores with V-6 to make them disappear.
- For warts: apply topically, inhale and take 2-3 drops in a capsule to make them disappear.
- Rub on sore joints with V-6 Massage Oil to relieve arthritis pain.
- Drink a few drops in water or juice every three hours to stop a cold.
- Place a drop in a glass of water every day for herpes.
- Rub a 2 drops on the bottoms of children’s feet for protection before school every day.
- Diffuse in the house as your children come home from school every day.
- Mix 2-4 drops with V-6 Massage Oil and rub on daily for relief of shingles.
- Apply a drop on a wound of a cat or dog to clear it up.
- Diffuse in the home or office to stimulate a cheerful mood.
- Diffuse in the office to increase concentration and work efficiency.
- Diffuse in your place of business to ward off the germs.
- Diffuse in the classroom to reduce student sickness and absenteeism.
- Put a few drops in your carpet steamer to disinfect carpet.
- Mix 1-2 drops with honey or Blue Agave in a teaspoon for cough relief.
- Breathe and apply for sinus headaches.
- Put a drop on a pimple to make it shrink and disappear.
- For laryngitis, put a drop under your tongue with V-6 to restore your voice.
- Inhale for relief of allergy symptoms.
- Take a capsule full every day for relief of Lyme disease symptoms.
- Carry a bottle on every flight to protect you from germs on the plane.
- Put a few drops on a tissue, place near the heat/AC vents of a hotel to rid it of airborne germs.
- Apply one drop on an infected wound of a cat or dog to clear it up.
- Mix several drops with baking soda to clean bathtubs.
- Apply to the toes and feet to combat foot fungus.
- Apply with V-6 Massage Oil to poison ivy rashes to relieve the itch.
Save 30-50% off environmentally safe products when you join the shopping club that offers high quality products at Walmart prices!
50 Ways to Use Armo...
50 ways to use Armor (Thieves): Apply 1-3 drops to cuts or open wounds to prevent infection and promote healing. Mix with a tablespoon of water,...Read More
Pure Essential Oils...
Get Essential Oils at 40-75% off competitors prices.* *Prices are .5 fl. oz. (equals 15 ml.) Save 30-50% off these environmentally safe produ...Read More
The Dangers of Chlo...
Bleach is one of the most harmful and corrosive chemicals but can be found under most everyone's kitchen sink and easily obtained in most grocery s...Read More