Lemon Essential Oil - Detox - Disinfect - Skin - Freshener - Cleaning - Sanitize - Anti-Depressant
Lemon essential oil is cold-pressed from the rinds of lemons, giving its aroma all the brightness of the freshly picked fruit. Cheerful, sweet, and nostalgic, Lemon oil can eliminate odors and infuse your whole home with its clean, lemon-drop scent when diffused.
- Add 1-2 drops Lemon oil to a glass of water to help you detox. It helps alkalize the water with no calories with a refreshing taste. Use only a glass or stainless steel cup and straw as Lemon Oil will dissolve plastic and styrofoam containers.
- Diffusing Lemon essential oil will freshen the air in your home or office.
- Use as a furniture polish by adding 1 teaspoon of Lemon Oil to 1 cup of mineral oil.
- Disinfect your cutting boards and other surfaces by rubbing them with a few drops of Lemon Oil.
- For healthier, brighter skin, mix a drop of Lemon oil into your cleanser or moisturizer.
- Put 4-8 drops of Lemon Oil onto a cotton ball and place in your vacuum cleaner bag to scent the air while vacuuming. Refreshes the carpet as well.
- Use in cooking instead of lemon juice for vegetables, seafood, beverages and desserts. 8 drops of Lemon Essential Oil equals the zest of 1 lemon.
- Put a few drops of Lemon Oil in a spray bottle of filtered water and use to clean and sanitize your kitchen and bathroom.
- Keep your produce fresher longer by using a few drops of Lemon Oil in a bowl of cold water and soaking for a few minutes.
- Lemon Oil can be used to remove gum, grease, oil, stickers and crayons from many surfaces (test first).
- According Jean Valnet, M.D., the vaporized [diffused] essence of Lemon Oil can kill meningococcus bacteria in 15 minutes, typhoid bacilli in one hour, Staphylococcus aureus in two hours, and Pneumococcus bacteria within three hours. Even a 0.2% solution of Lemon oil can kill diphtheria bacteria in 20 minutes and inactivate tuberculosis bacteria.
- Lemon Oil has been shown to have antidepressant effects when diffused or inhaled.
- Lemon oil is effective as an insect repellent.
- Adding a drop to your dishwasher before the wash cycle will give you spot free dishes.
- A drop of Lemon Oil will sanitize your hands after using a public bathroom.
Save 30-50% off environmentally safe products when you join the shopping club that offers high quality products at Walmart prices!
The Dangers of Chlo...
Bleach is one of the most harmful and corrosive chemicals but can be found under most everyone's kitchen sink and easily obtained in most grocery s...Read More
Keep Your Home Clea...
Harsh, toxic household cleaners are hard on your family's health. Getting rid of chemicals in your home and replacing them with safe alternatives ...Read More
14 Things Orange Es...
14 Things Orange Essential Oil Lovers have to Try!Read More